Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My First Actual Post

Welcome to my blog! After a short period of consideration, I think that I will post some lists of my favorite things (like "My Top 10 Favorite Video Games") and things like that, until I figure out what I actually want to write about. So bear with me as I figure out how to blog.

Anyway, recently on Facebook, many of my friends have been posting a "Top 15 Bands/Albums" note, so I've decided to rewrite mine onto my blog to get it started. While I was thinking of my list, I realized how much my taste in music has changed, and I had to put some good thought into which artists/bands would go on the list. So without further ado:


My Top 15 Favorite Albums:

Weezer     Blue Album
Smashing Pumpkins     Mellon Collie and The Infinite Sadness
Pixies     Doolittle
Nujabes     Modal Soul
Kanye West     College Dropout
Ratatat     Classics
Killers     Hot Fuss
Jay-Z     Reasonable Doubt
Arctic Monkeys     Whatever People Say I Am, That's What I'm Not
Anamanaguchi     Dawn Metropolis    
Daft Punk     Discovery
Fat Jon     Hundred Eight Stars
Madvillain    Madvillainy
The Pillows     Runners High
Kero One     Windmills of the Soul


So basically, my taste in music is very odd, and maybe even just bad in some peoples eyes. But at least it doesn't get boring. Thanks for reading, see you next time.

2 comments:

  1. Nice stuff looking forward to more posts
    cya mate

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing wrong with a smattering of different music tastes. Doesn't make it odd or impractical - everyone likes different stuff. :)

    ReplyDelete